Most people dread the thought of moving, yet those same people love it when they move.
Why? Most likely it’s emotional attachment and nostalgia for a beloved home. It’s
understandable but yet a home that just doesn’t fit your needs any longer can make even the most loved home uncomfortable.
Are you wondering if it’s time to move? Here are 6 telltale signs that you should consider
putting the “for sale” sign up in your front yard.
1. Your Home is Too Small – One of the most common signs is that you’ve outgrown your
2. Your Home is Too Large – Life changes! Empty nesters often find the home too large
and it’s maintenance too much when they finally have time to travel and relax.
3. Your Home is Too Expensive – Are you spending all your extra cash making repairs or do
you want major upgrades to suit your lifestyle?
4. The Neighborhood is Losing Value – Neighborhoods do change over time, if yours is
declining consider a move.
5. Changing the Weather – Have you finally tired of shoveling snow? A move to a warmer
state could be the right move.
6. Change is Good – The last great reason to move is to try something new. Different style
or location, if the home isn’t making you happy any longer, time to move.
Regardless of your reason, call me when you're ready to MOVE!